Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

After Christmas Toy Reviews

The Holidays are over! Phew! I thought I would share some of the bigger things that the kids got for Christmas, from us and from family and friends, and give a little review.

My mom got Camryn this Spin N' Paint set. We opened it up today and made some pretty cool designs. Any kind of art and craft stuff is a big hit in our house.


From Jesse and me, the girls got this cart filled with art and craft supplies. I filled it up with the things we already had and also got them new crayons, markers, twistables, scrapbook paper, etc. This gift was also a little for me. I was tired of the craft area being an absolute mess of unorganized stuff.

My mom also got Camryn Pixos and these have been a huge hit. Both girls have played with these everyday since Christmas. I'm going to need to buy refills soon.

I managed to find the "hot toy of the year". This was really the only thing that Avery asked for, so I was so happy to find them on the shopko website. The girls screamed when they opened this on Christmas morning. They have been playing with them off and on. They like to play "pet shop" or "vet" with them.

These are Avery's from my mom. We haven't opened up the pottery wheel yet, but maybe in the next couple of days. She also got one of those loom weaving kits..with the craft loops. We've made a few things with those.

The girls also got several games from family and friends. Spongebob Operation is a little tricky for the girls right now. Pictureka! is really fun and we've played that several times. Guess Who is a favorite of mine from when I was little.

Aunt Katy got the girls these cute little Wowee Alive baby tigers. They make little noises and their eyes close when you give them their bottle.


So there ya have it. We really tried not to go overboard with the kids because they get other things from family and friends. They are very lucky to have so many people that love them and want to give them gifts.

1 comment: