Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Past Updates

I can post pictures now! I guess I forgot to update that we were able to get a new computer a few weeks ago and after getting everything off the hard drive of our old computer I now have all my pictures (Yay!), my iTunes music (Yay!) and all of the business information for our taxes (Phew!).





Hmmm so what all has happened since then...Avery turned 8, Christmas, trip to Columbus with the family, and Camryn got her ears pierced. Those are the major events at least.



Avery had her 8th birthday party at Mad Potter, a pottery painting place. It was a lot of fun even though I thought the staff would actually help run the party. They checked in every now and then to see how the kids were doing but Jesse and I mostly had to help with everything. I was happy that I didn't have to clean up anything after and we could just leave. :)



Then we had Christmas...we bought a Wii for the girls with a few games and extra controllers. It's been a pretty big hit in this house.





Christmas Dinner at Aunt Katy's



At the end of December we headed downtown to the Duke Energy Center to see the annual train display.






On January 16, Camryn decided she wanted to get her ears pierced. A few days earlier we were at Claire's so Avery could use a gift card she had gotten for her birthday and I had said something to Camryn about piercing her ears. She said she wanted to think about it. That morning she woke up and the first thing she said was "I want to get my ears pierced today". So we made absolutely sure and then headed to Claire's a little later. And she did it. With no tears at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment