I had to go back and read my last post from October to see what all has happened since then. And a lot has happened!
Let's see. The four of us met with the psychologist and talked about a lot of things. That went very well and I think if I am remembering right that we were in the early stages of starting the contract.
The contract was written up, revised and signed the beginning of November.
After the fertility clinic had word that all legal documents were in place then we were able to move on to the next step of getting the treatment plan for the medications. I had to call them on the first day of my cycle so that the calendar could be made.
Last night I gave myself my first shot of Lupron. It was not bad at all, probably because it's a tiny needle. The girls even wanted to watch and it didn't freak them out at all. I will continue the Lupron shots until IM has her egg retrieval which may be mid-to-late January.
We are still hoping for a January transfer but the transfer date isn't set in stone yet.
We are meeting for dinner this weekend and the girls will finally meet IP's. I am so happy they will finally meet, the girls have been asking a lot about them and I know the girls will really like them. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment