Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

100th Post and Updates!

Happy 100th Post!

And now for the updates...

I took my last Lupron shot on Sunday night, woohoo!

Monday night was shot-free

Tuesday morning, IM went for the egg retrieval. They retrieved 20 eggs and we should find out today how many were fertilized.

Tuesday evening was my very first PIO (Progesterone in Oil) shot. And boy was I nervous, the needle is really intimidating. But the shot itself was not that bad. I am a little sore today though, this is an injection that has to go into the muscle, which is why the needle is so large.







We are hoping to find out if we are doing a 3 day transfer (Friday) or a 5 day transfer (Sunday). I'm hoping we find out soon, but I am thinking we won't know until Friday morning if I need to show up later that morning or if it's been moved to Sunday.



UPDATE! Got the call that transfer will be Friday at 10:45am. If something does come up they will call by 8:30am on Friday to let me know. But fingers crossed that everything keeps going as planned and we will be transferring two little embryos on Friday!

2 comments: