Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ultrasounds, Baby Showers and 36 Weeks!

It's been 10 weeks since I last updated.  Officially 36 weeks this week.

At the beginning of August we headed to IP's to have a 30 week 4D ultrasound done. Luckily Baby Girl cooperated and they got some really great shots of her face and her cute chubby cheeks. It will be really cool to compare the pics when she is here.



After the Ultrasound, we hung out at IP's for a bit until IM's baby shower. The shower was really fun, cute decorations and great food. And unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera to take some pics.  Baby Hadleigh is so very much loved already.  And she is going to be the best dressed baby around. :)

33 weeks

This week we had our 36 week OB appt.  I am currently 1cm dilated, she is head down and she is estimated to be about 6-6 1/2 lbs.  We then took a tour of the Maternity and Recovery Floors at the hospital.  They have remodeled the whole floor since I was there (7 years ago!).  So now we know where registration is, etc.  The delivery rooms are very large and really nice.  Seeing the room and the little bassinet has made this seem so "real" now and I can't believe we only have 4 weeks left (or less!) 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful belly and awesome u/s pics!! You're in the homestretch now!! :)

    ReplyDelete