Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

My First Post..

So this is my first official blog post. I guess I should start by telling you a little about myself and my family. I am 26 years old (soon to be 27) and currently a stay at home mom to my kids, Avery and Camryn. Avery is 6 yrs old and in Kindergarten. Camryn is 3 yrs old and goes to preschool two days a week. I am married to Jesse and have been for 7 years. We met and started dating at 15, engaged at 18 and married at 19. I am taking online classes to earn a certificate in Medical Billing. Jesse is self-employed and does alot of concrete work as well as other jobs...like snow removal in the winter.

I've always wanted to write a blog, but never felt like I had anything interesting to write, so hopefully this won't be too boring.

As for the title of my blog, I have tattoos and I love them! I have 7 total and will most likely get more (and yes, I have a tattoo guy now, he's done 5 of my 7, so that makes him my tattoo guy). Here's some more random facts about me:

I am addicted to coffee
I hate housework
My favorite season is Fall
I love to act goofy
I’m sarcastic
I would give my life for my girls
Sushi is my favorite
Thunderstorms are the best
Dr. Pepper Floats are yummy
I'm obsessed with lipgloss (I hate when my lips are naked!) and makeup in general
I don't have my driver's license (I will get it soon I think)
I love music and movies
I like most of the shows on Nickelodeon (iCarly, Drake and Josh, Spongebob)

So that's about it for me and I think a pretty good start for my very first blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment