Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Obsessions

So occasionally (OK, usually) I will think of something or see something and then obsess over it until I either have it in my hands or get bored with it. I will conduct numerous searches on google and stalk websites several times a day. Here are the things I've been obsessing over lately:

Madden Girl Black Boots: I bought a pair of these in brown and LOVE them! I wear them all the time and now I wish that I would have gotten them in black as well. Of course I can't seem to find them anywhere for a price that I am willing to pay.

Purple Mascara: I love purple. I love makeup..enough said

This Color Nail polish: look, purple again..It's O.P.I and called Metro Chic

Paramore: They just announced their summer tour with No Doubt! I'm waiting for them to announce their tour dates...the wait is killing me!

Check back for more of my crazy obsessions..

1 comment:

  1. Philosophy's Kiss Me lip balm in red. Love! Oh, and it's now SPF 20.

    http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=199383&catid=137170&aid=337953&aparam=philosophy_kiss_me_spf_r&CAWELAID=305462717

    ReplyDelete