Back in March, I posted about my hair
problems. I was stuck in a haircut, trying to decide if I should grow it out, was finding gray hairs and trying to decide if I should highlight or what. Since then, I did decide to grow it out and have been. It's still short in the back. I had to get it cut, I was getting a mullet! But I'm keeping the front long. I'm aiming for something like this.

Front

Back

I'm also still finding gray hairs. So once I get it to the length I want, I'm thinking of doing this.

I think it's really funky, and I kind of like that. I'm ready for a change and a new style and color. I'm thinking it's going to take me a few more months to get my hair to the right length. So check back later for some pictures of the new me!
I love it and I think that style (and the red highlights) will look great on you!
ReplyDelete