Have you all been on Pinterest yet? If you haven't then you need to get your behinds over there and start "pinning". But be warned, it's addicting. Bascially it's a site to bookmark images that you come across while searching the internet. You can create different Boards labeled however you want and then add the "Pin It" button to your favorties and then start pinning. You can also follow your friend's boards and see what they are pinning. If you see images there that you want to save too, then you just "Repin" onto whatever board you want. Simple right?
I have 10 Boards, 72 Pins, 16 Followers and I'm Following 25 Friends. If you're on Pinterest already follow me so I can follow you back! I know for a little while you had to have an invite to sign up, not sure if they are still doing that, but if you do need an invite leave a comment with your email address and I'll be sure to send you one asap.
No comments:
Post a Comment